On this Terms Of Service Agreement, the usage of “us”, “we”, “our”, and “ours” shall refer to Activelobby Information Systems Pvt Ltd and our services rendered using the brand supportlobby.com or Supportlobby . The usage of “you”, “your”, “they”, and “them” will be towards our customers.
1. General Terms:
2. Agreement for Services.
3. Account Cancellation.
Customers may voluntarily cancel their account at any time, for any reason by contacting us.
4. Refunds and Disputes.
All payments to SupportLobby are nonrefundable. This includes any setup fees and monthly fees regardless of usage. Disputed charges to your credit card issuer, will result in service interruption, and reconnection fees to restore the desired service.
6. Customers are responsible for maintaining their own backups on their own personal computers or other computers.
7. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Supportlobby , against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, penalties, actions, proceedings or judgments (collectively, “Losses”) to which an indemnified party may become subject and which Losses arise out of, or relate to this Agreement or Customer’s use of the Services, and to reimburse an indemnified party for all legal and other expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by such indemnified party in connection with investigating, defending, or settling any Loss whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which such indemnified party is a party.
8. We will not be resposible for any kind of data loss for the Technical Support services at all. We do not provide any kind of warranties or rights for any paricular service or purpose. Customer will be responsible for the selection for the appropriate choice of the service for the use.
9. We disclaim any warranties, representations, claims with regard to the service, systems, internet or infringement alerts to any third party rights.
10. We do not waiver any rights ever.
11. We will be notifying you by email of any notices that is required to provide to you to the current e-mail address you have provided to Supportlobby.
12. All details or questions can be send to our contact address on our contact page.
13. All monetary amounts to which this Agreement refers shall be in United States dollars or a mutually agreed currency as per the Service level Agreement.
14. No Oral Modification of this Agreement.
15.We may at any time, change on all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement at any time without prior notice to or consent of Customer.
16. Jurisdiction and venue for arbitration or litigation of any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, in connection with, or in relation to this Agreement, or the breach thereof shall be proper only in a venue determined by Supportlobby.
17. We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at our sole discretion.
18. Any kind of abuse/yelling verbally or written towards our staff is not permitted and we can take the right to discontinue the service for the same.
© 2018 Supportlobby - All Rights Reserved.